Chocapic13 Shaders Mod 1.16.4 | 1.15.2 Screenshot :
Real-time shadows,lens effects,volumetric lightning and reflections!
Surfaces become wet and reflective when raining!
About the different versions:
- Old Lighting : OFF or DEFAULT!
- Vignette : Fast
- Clear water : Off for Lite/Low/Medium, On for High/Ultra/Extreme
- Smooth Lighting Level : 55-75% for Lite/Low/Medium/High, 0-20% for Ultra/Extreme
- Clouds : Default or OFF
About performance and sytem requirements:
This mod is very demanding and if you can’t run default minecraft correctly, don’t try to install this mod.
In my case with a GTX 670 i get around 50-60 fps with the extreme version, 75-80 with ultra,90-95 with high, 100-110 with medium and above 150 with low (cpu limited here) with a 16 chunks render distance. This can change a lot depending on the situation.
- Into the shaderpack folders there are .fsh and .vsh files. You can open them with any text editor, and there are different constant that you can change by yourself.
- You can increase the render resolution into the shaderpack settings. x1.42… correspond to SSAA x2, x2.0 to SSAA x4. However it kills the framerate.
- Shadow render resolution can be increased too here.