No Soliciting Mod 1.15.2 | 1.16.5
How To Install Forge & Optifine
Forge makes modding a lot easier and will sometimes save you if you’re struggling to change everything in your game. If you are going to pair it with OptiFine , then you will want to make sure you have the latest version of Forge that you can download at http://files.minecraftforge.net/. Once you’ve installed it, you’ll want to download a specific version of OptiFine.
How to install No Soliciting Mod 1.15.2 | 1.16.5 (Keep Those Pesky Traders at Bay)
Follow 5 steps below to install No Soliciting Mod 1.16.5 | 1.15.2 (Keep Those Pesky Traders at Bay) :
1. Ready installed Minecraft Forge.
2. Download a Forge compatible mod from url download, or anywhere else!
Open Minecraft game, click ->> ‘Mods’ button from main menu, click – >> ‘Open Mods Folder’.Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If that is the case, you will need to find the folder manually. Windows:
- Press the Windows key and R at the same time
- Type %appdata% and press enter
- Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
- Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
- Type ~/Library and press enter
- Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft
Place the mod file downloaded (.jar or .zip) into the Mods folder.
Run Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!